Worry Free Wifi
We want your family to enjoy the best internet through WCTA!
Struggling with your router and its settings? Managed WiFI will help.
With WCTA Managed WiFi, we take care of the technical details and you can enjoy the BEST possible internet. It’s the perfect service for those who love streaming videos, have many connected devices, or work from home.
Key facts on WCTA Managed WiFi
- The service optimizes your WiFi for the fastest possible speed.
- Managed WiFi is provided through a Smart Gateway, which is a device that replaces your existing router.
- The Smart Gateway is commercial grade equipment that delivers a strong, consistent signal throughout your home.
- WiFi dead spots will be a thing of the past!
- Extenders are available to be used within larger homes. Most homes will enjoy an excellent wireless connection without an extender. If needed, extenders are $3.95 each per month.
- Allows a greater number of connected devices.
WiFi trouble? We’re on it!
The Smart Gateway integrates with our fiber-to-the-home system which currently provides your internet. The gateway allows us to remotely troubleshoot your network issues much faster and provides the flexibility to optimize coverage in your home.
- Managed WiFi is just $7.95 per month.
- Activation fee is $25.00. Additional time and material may be applied if our technician determines the device should be moved to a better location.
- Equipment will remain the property of WCTA.
- If you discontinue internet service or Managed WiFi service, equipment not returned to us will be billed to you, $250 for the gateway and $150 per extender.
- Equipment damaged by customer negligence will be replaced for a charge of $250 for the gateway and $150 per extender.
- Trips to premise after installation to add new devices or fix customer-initiated problems may result in a charge of time and materials.